* Innovation and entrepreneurialism -- anything new we tend to be really good at
* Software design
* Advanced chip design (CPUs, 3D accelerators, etc.)
* Networking systems design
* Agriculture (!!! -- we are an exporter)
* Advanced manufacturing (technologically sophisticated manufacturing -- US manufacturing output is up 40% in the last 10 years because we are so good at this)
For Discussion. Are any of the fields listed by Andreessen (note--I have quoted only a few of them above) fields where the U.S. does not have a comparative advantage, even if we might have an absolute advantage?