David R. Henderson

We're Number 12! We're Number 12!

The People of Economath... Recent Reading...

In its ratings of economics blogs, "Top 200 Influential Economics Blogs - Aug 2013," Onalytica Indexes ranks Econlog as 12th out of 200! Congratulations to my fellow Econ(b)loggers.

bobroberts17e1 writes:

The whole reason I found Econlog was because it was in the Wall Street Journal's "Top 20" Economics Blogs a few years back.

So to hear it is number 12 now is fantastic! I can't think of a better way to spend my lunch breaks. Thanks for all the great insights and thought provoking discussion!

David R. Henderson writes:

@bobroberts17e1,
Thanks.

Douglass Holmes writes:

[Comment removed for rudeness. Email the webmaster@econlib.org to request restoring your comment privileges. A valid email address is required to post comments on EconLog and EconTalk.--Econlib Ed.]

Brian writes:

Well deserved. Congrats!

dave smith writes:

I'd rate you higher. I recomend this blog, cafehayek, marginalrevoultion, Krugman and Thoma to my students.

DJ writes:

EconLog is by far my favorite economics blog. I save EconLog for last on my reading list so that I can end my day on an intellectual high note. Not does it offer insightful and unique commentary, but also it provides a genuinely respectful and gentlemanly atmosphere(avoiding the main drawback, in my opinion, of the internet--unecessary/excessive snark and/or vitriol).

Thanks for all that you've done in helping my own intellectual development.

Art Carden writes:

Thank you all. I'm honored to be part of the EconLog team.

Daniel Artz writes:

[Comment removed pending confirmation of email address and for rudeness. Email the webmaster@econlib.org to request restoring your comment privileges. A valid email address is required to post comments on EconLog and EconTalk.--Econlib Ed.]